LOCATION OF MY READERS

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wife's Birthday

Yesterday (April 16th) was Ying's (my wife) birthday.  We went to her parents house in Helong to celebrate.  Needless to say, whenever we go there to eat, they put out an amazing spread of food.  Ying, her sisters and nieces all get together and make lots of dumplings.  Along with the dumplings they also have other foods which I thoughly enjoy.  Needless to say, I was so full from the huge lunch that Ying and I did not need supper or much of a breakfast this morning.  Ying made some flour tortillas, scrambled some eggs with tomato, onion, bell pepper and homemade salsa for breakfast tacos.  It made me feel like we were back home in Texas.

2 comments:

  1. Saw your FB post. You inspired me . . .

    http://lifewithying.blogspot.com/2011/04/introduction.html

    I just returned from China by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like finding the blog of a fellow China traveler. Check my blog out if you like. Might find it interesting. http://wanderingamericantravelblog.blogspot.com/ Update soon! =D

    ReplyDelete